Application to Graduate Programs
- I. Application Criteria for the PhD Program
- II. Required Documents in Application
- III. When to apply and important dates
- IV. How to Apply?
- V. Starting on-line application
- VI. What to do afterwards and for follow-up?
- I. Registration of Students Newly Accepted to Graduate Programs
- II. Registration of International Students Newly Accepted to Graduate Programs
- III. How to Register?
The Institute of Marine Sciences offers opportunities to all scientists around the globe to pursue a post-doctoral research in the field of oceanography. The post-doctoral positions in the Institute of Marine Sciences are competitive and require strong experience and knowledge in the field of marine sciences. Applications for post-doctoral researcher positions are accepted all year round and applicants should contact with the concerning scientists in their respective field of research directly. When available, post-doctoral positions are announced at the announcements page of the institute’s website.
Information about METU-IMS
Application to Intership Program
for detailed information please click here.