Research Interests: Marine Analytical Chemistry, Hydrocarbons and Heavy Metals in Marine Environments
Academic Staff Roster:
- PhD. 1990, Institute of Marine Sciences, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- M.Sc. 1984, Institute of Marine Sciences, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- B.Sc. 1981, Chemistry, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
1. Dural, M., Genç, E., Yemenicioğlu, S., Sangun, M.K., 2010. Accumulation of Some Heavy Metals Seasonally in Hysterotylacium aduncum (Nematoda) and Its Host Red Sea Bream, Pagellus erythrinus (Sparidae) from Gulf of Iskenderun (North-Eastern Mediterranean). Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 84, 125-131.
2. Yemenicioglu, S., Mora, S., 2009. Occurrence and seasonal variation of butyltin species along the Mediterranean coast of Turkey. Marine Pollution Bulletin 58, 163–166.
3. Kubilay, N., Yemenicioğlu, S., Tuğrul, S., Salihoğlu, İ., 1996. The Distribution of Organotin Compounds in the Northeastern Mediterranean. Marine Pollution Bulletin 32, 238-240.
4. Yemenicioğlu, S., Saydam, C., Salihoğlu, İ., 1987. Distribution of Tin in the Northeastern Mediterranean. Chemosphere 16, 429 – 443.
5. Salihoğlu, İ., Saydam, C., Yemenicioğlu, S., 1987. Two Toxicants, Mercury and Tin in the Gulf of İskenderun. Chemosphere 16, 445-458.