Research Interests: Chemical Oceanography, Redox Zones, Trace Metal Speciation, Ecosystem Resilience, Climate Change
- Ph.D., (2019 - ongoing), Department of Oceanography, METU-IMS, Mersin, TÜRKİYE
- M.Sc., 2017, Department of Oceanography, Institute of Marine Sciences, Middle East Technical University, Mersin, TÜRKİYE
- BSc, Major, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, TÜRKİYE
Thesis Title: M.Sc. SPATIAL VARIATIONS OF SEAFLOOR IRON CYCLE IN CILICIAN BASIN (EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN).
- Ermiş E., Yücel M., Tezcan D., Örek H. (2018). The biogeochemical distribution of Reactive Iron and Manganese in the Seafloor of Cilician Basin. III. National Marine Science Conference. 9-12 May 2018, Dokuz Eylul University DESEM Center, Izmir, Turkey. Abstracts book, pp 266.
- Ermiş E., Yücel M., Tezcan D., Örek H. (2017). Reactive Iron in the Seafloor of Cilician Basin, Eastern Mediterranean. Goldschmidt Conference. 13-18 August, Paris, France.