Micro/nano particles, micro/nano fluidics, electrochemistry, deep sea chemistry
- Ph.D., 2023 – Now, Oceanography, METU Marine Sciences Institute, Turkiye
- M.Sc., 2018 – 2022, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine, Hacettepe University, Turkiye
- B.Sc., 2010 – 2017, Chemistry, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkiye
(B.Sc.Thesis – 2017) Microencapsulation of Sodium Silicate
(M.Sc. Thesis – 2021) Determination and development of alternative mechanical methods for thrombocyte activation
- Beglarigale, A., Seki, Y., Demir, N. Y., & Yazıcı, H. (2018). Sodium silicate/polyurethane microcapsules used for self-healing in cementitious materials: Monomer optimization, characterization, and fracture behavior. Construction and Building Materials, 162, 57-64.
- Demir, N. Y., Bozyel, I., Erman, B., Gökcen, D., & Duman, M. (2022). Experimental Investigation of Microfluidic Device for Platelet Activation. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 70(3), 954-961.
Celik, C., Demir, N. Y., Duman, M., Ildiz, N., & Ocsoy, I. (2023). Red cabbage extract-mediated colorimetric sensor for swift, sensitive and economic detection of urease-positive bacteria by naked eye and Smartphone platform. Scientific Reports, 13(1), 2056