Research Interests: Project Support, Blue Growth, Research Strategy Development, Institutional Branding, Science Communication and Outreach
- M.Sc. 2014 Marine Biology and Fisheries, Institute of Marine Sciences, METU, Turkey
- B.Sc. 2010 Biology, Hacettepe University, Turkey
- President 2017, Ankara Business Toastmasters Club
- Member 2008- , METU Subaqua Society (participated in several research and conservation projects)
- Using Otolith Shape Analysis as a tool of stock discrimination of the anchovy subspecies in the Black Sea. 5th International Otolith Symposium 2014 (IOS2014) October 20-24, 2014, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
- The Discrimination of anchovy (Engraulis encrasicolus, Linnaeus 1758) forms found in the Black Sea. Marine Research Horizon 2020 International Conference. September 17-20, 2013, Golden Sands Resort, Bulgaria.