Research Interests: Biological Oceanography, Fisheries
Academic Staff Roster: https://staffroster.metu.edu.tr/my_staff_roster.php?ssn=MjYzNDI2
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=9x_Z-cwAAAAJ&hl=en
- Post-Doc., British Antarctic Survey, the UK
- Ph.D., Middle East Technical University, Institute of Marine Sciences, Turkey
- M.Sc., Middle East Technical University, Institute of Marine Sciences, Turkey
- B.Sc., Ege University, Faculty of Fisheries, Turkey
Biological Oceanography, Fisheries
- Gucu A.C., Genç, Y, Dagtekin, M., Sakınan, S., Ak, O., Ok, M., Aydın, I. 2017. On Black Sea Anchovy and Its Fishery. Reviews in Fisheries Science & Aquaculture. DOI: 10.1080/23308249.2016.1276152
- Gucu, A. C., Inanmaz, Ö. E., Ok, M. and Sakinan, S. 2016. Recent changes in the spawning grounds of Black Sea anchovy, Engraulis encrasicolus. Fisheries Oceanography, 25: 67–84. doi: 10.1111/fog.12135
- Gucu, A.C, Ok, M. and Sakınan, S. 2010. Past and present of fish fauna in the NE Levant Sea and factor facilitating the colonization by Lessepsian fishes. EastMed Report of the Sub-Regional Technical meeting on the Lessepsian migration and its impact on Eastern Mediterranean fishery. GCP/INT/041/EC – GRE – ITA/TD-04, pp. 88-108.
- Gucu A.C, Ok M., and Sakinan S., 2009. A survey of the critically endangered Mediterranean monk seal, Monachus monachus (Hermann, 1779) along the coast of Northern Cyprus. Israel Journal of Ecology & Evolution, Vol. 55, 2009, pp. 77–82.
- Gucu A.C, Sakinan S. and Ok M., 2009. Occurrence of the Critically endangered Mediterranean Monk Seal, Monachus monachus, at Olympos-Beydağları National Park, Turkey (Mammalia:Phocidae). Zoology in the Middle East, Vol. 46, 2009, pp. 3–8.